The Department of Banking and Finance (Eastern Mediterranean University) cordially invites submissions of your research papers for the presentation at the 3rd International Conference on Banking and Finance Perspectives (ICBFP-2018) that will take place between 25-27 of April 2018 in Famagusta, North Cyprus.
The conference will provide a platform and an excellent opportunity for researchers, academicians, practitioners and doctoral students from all around the world to present their research, share the experience and discuss new and challenging issues in banking and finance and in a wide multidisciplinary research areas.
The conference scientific and organizing committees highly encourage researchers to submit their papers in all the areas of banking and finance for presentation at the conference.
The topics for the international conference include, but not limited to, theoretical, experimental and empirical research in the following areas:
- Financial Institutions and Markets for Sustained Development
- Implementation of Basel II / Risk Management
- Financial Engineering/ Derivatives / Hedge Funds
- Interest Free Banking/ Islamic Finance
- Corporate Governance/ Ethics / Social Responsibility
- Entrepreneurship/ SME Finance / Microfinance
- Country Risk/Debt Issues/ Global Financial Crisis
- Emerging Markets/Privatization
- International Capital Structure Issues for Firms
- Initial and Seasoned Public Offerings and Equity Restructuring
- Investment Banking and Issuing of Corporate Securities
- Information Technologies and e-finance
- Market Behavior/Efficiency/Inefficiency
- Multinational Financial Management
- Financial Accounting, Regulation, Taxation, Compliance
- Quantitative Finance/Econometrics/ Financial Modeling
- International Project Financing/Risk Management
- Applied Macroeconomics
- Development Economics and Finance
- Financial Economics
- Energy Economics and Finance
Abstract/Full papers should be written only in English and can be submitted in WORD no later than 28 February 2018. Please send your Abstract/Full paper to our Email: email@example.com.
All submitted abstracts/ full papers are subject to double-blind review process.
The conference will have sessions in English and Turkish. Participants can choose the language of their interest for the oral presentation of their conference papers.
Sessisions in English and Turkish are held seperately. Participants should inform organizers in advance of their language choice for the oral presentation. However, submissions of abstracts and full papers must be only in English.
February 28, 2018: Deadline for Abstract/Paper Submission
March 10, 2018: Notification of Acceptance/Rejection Decision
April 3, 2018: Deadline for Registration
April 25-27, 2018: Conference Days
|Registration Fee Table||Registration deadline: 3 April 2018|
Click here for payment methods.
Selected papers of the 3rd ICBFP’2018 will be also considered for publication in the special issue of the International Journal of Economic Perspectives and in regular issues of Eurasian Review of Business and Finance. International Journal of Economic Perspectives is Indexed in SCOPUS, EconLit (AEA) and EBSCO.
Selected papers of the 2nd ICBFP’2017 (previous conference) was published in Volume 11, Issue 2, June 2017 of International Journal of Economic Perspectives (IJEP). You can check the Special Issue here.
Full papers will undergo a review process for publication in the Conference Proceedings which will be submitted to Springer Proceedings in Business and Economics.
Selected papers of the 2nd ICBFP’2017 (previous conference) was published in Springer Proceedings in Business and Economics with the title “New Challenges in Banking and Finance”. You can check the Book here.
Rauf Raif Denktas Culture and Congress Center is located in the north part of the university campus, 500 meters away from the beach and next to EMU Beach Club in Famagusta.
Department of Banking and Finance, Eastern Mediterranean University
Famagusta, North Cyprus, Mersin 10, Turkey
Tel: +90 392 630 1475, Fax: +90 392 630 2825
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com