Call for Papers
International Journal of Law & Management Studies (ISSN-2455-2771)
Volume III Issue I (January 2017)
International Journal of Law and Management Studies (IJLMS), bearing the ISSN Number 2455-2771, is a peer-reviewed quarterly journal which revolves around the issues relating to the wide spheres of law and management and the close nexus between the two. It is an open-access, online journal for enhancement of research. It aims to provide a highly readable and valuable addition to the literature which will serve as an indispensable reference tool for years to come. The coverage of the journal includes all new theoretical and experimental findings in the fields of law. The journal also encourages the submission of critical review articles covering advances in recent research. IJLMS is indexed in ROAD (ISSN), IIJIF, SIS, Directory of Research Journals Indexing & I2OR Indexing Services.
Scope of the Journal
The scope of the Journal shall extend to all such areas and laws which directly and indirectly have a nexus with management and related issues and which connect to the society and nation at large. The journals’ scope of publication includes but not does not limit to the following themes
- Commercial/Business Laws
- Intellectual Property Rights & Competition Laws
- Cyber Laws & Social Media
- Contractual Laws, Sale of Goods & Property Laws
- Constitutional Laws & Interaction with Businesses
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- International Dispute Resolution
- Any area of management where the nexus is established with law.
- A submission may fall into any of the following categories
- Articles – Max 5000 words
- Research Papers – Max 5000 words
- Case Comments / Case Studies – Max 4000 wordsThe final date of submission is December 20, 2017 by 05:00 PM. All entries received after the scheduled time shall not be considered for publication in the said issue to be published. The guidelines for submission are as under2. The title of the paper should be in Times New Roman, Font Size 14, Bold and Center-Aligned, ALL CAPS, followed by the names of the authors along with their Affiliations in Size 12 as Footnotes.4. Section Headings are to be mentioned in Times New Roman, Font Size 12, Bold, Underlined, ALL CAPS and Sub-Section Headings are to be mentioned in Times New Roman, Font Size 12, Underlined.6. A margin of 1 inch (2.54 cm) should be left on all the sides.8. The intimation about acceptance shall be dispatched vide email after the double-blind peer review process has completed and would take approximately 10-12 days. The decision of the Editorial Board shall be final and binding.Format of Submissions
- All submissions are to be sent by composing an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject ‘Paper Submission: Title of Paper” and should contain the following details of the author in another word document
- 9. The Last date for seeking an extension shall be three days before the submission.
- 7. Word limit is inclusive of footnotes & references
- 5. The text of the paper is to be written in Times New Roman, Font Size 12, Regular with Line Spacing at 1.5 lines and the text being justified properly.
- 3. Every paper must contain Bibliography/List of References at the end of the text of the paper. Authors may Harvard Bluebook, 19th Edition as the method of citation.
- 1. Every paper, article or Case Comment should have an Abstract not exceeding 400 words. The Abstract should be in Times New Roman, Font Size 11 and may have a maximum of five keywords in alphabetical order separated by commas.
- Guidelines for Submission
- Last Date for Submission
- Title of Paper
- Name and Designation/Affiliation of Authors
- Complete Postal Address (of one author)
- Contact Number
For more details, refer to www.ijlms.in
For any queries, contact
Shruti Sharma, Executive Editor – +91-7769825767
International Journal of Law & Management Studies