Nani Palkhivala Arbitration Centre
Satya Hegde Essay Competition
Nani Palkhivala Arbitration Centre (NPAC) is pleased to announce an Essay competition on Arbitration. The competition is open to current students of Law in any College or University in India.
Seat centricity and the Bhatia / BALCO jurisprudence
Recent case laws suggest that the principle of seat centricity is equally applicable to cases under the Bhatia regime. What then happens to the prospectivity of BALCO ? Further, does Bhatia stand impliedly overruled ? How are these recent cases to be reconciled with earlier jurisprudence ?
First Prize – Rs.10,000/-
Second Prize – Rs. 7,500/-
Third Prize – Rs. 5,000/-
2500 words (excluding footnotes)
Monday, December 26, 2017 before 06.00 pm
Entries should be sent to: email@example.com
- One person per entry
- Joint authorship is not allowed
- Essay must be the original work of the author
- Essay must be typed in double spacing
- Essay can be sent in word doc. or pdf. Format
- First page should contain the details viz; Name, College or University you are studying, Postal address, Mobile no. & Mail id.
- Entries must be enclosed with a bonafide certificate from the Dean/Principal of your College or University.
Prize winners will be announced on January 17, 2018.
Prize winners will be awarded their prizes in the International Conference hosted by NPAC at New Delhi on February 17, 2018. They will be provided to & fro train charges in III A/C. Conference Registration fee will be exempted for the prize winners.
For any further details or queries contact us at:
NANI PALKHIVALAARBITRATION CENTRE
New No.22 Karpagambal Nagar, Mylapore, Chennai 600 004, India
+91 44 2498 6697 / +91 44 2498 7145 / +91 44 2498 7745