Delhi Metropolitan Education, Noida, is organising National Conference on “Global Economic Development and Environmental Issues” on 3rd Feb 2018.
GLOBAL ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT
AND ENVIRONMENTAL ISSUES
Nelson Mandela Auditorium
Delhi Metropolitan Education
Date: 3rd February, 2018
Registration Fee Details
Registration Category Presenter Participant
Corporate Professionals 800 600
Faculty 600 400
Research Scholars 500 300
Students 250 200
MODE OF PAYMENT:
For Online/NEFT/RTGS TRANSFER
Delhi Metropolitan Bank
Bank: HDFC Bank Ltd.
Branch: Sector 18, Noida
Account No: 50100187447560
IFSC Code: HDFC0001592
For Demand Draft:
DELHI METROPOLITAN EDUCATION,
Payable at Noida
Last date for submission of Abstract: 20th Nov. 2017
Confirmation of Abstract: 30th Nov. 2017
Last date for submission of Full paper: 30th Dec. 2017
Last date for Registration: 15th Jan. 2018
About the Conference:
The economy, the environment and the society are the three pillars of sustenance and to maintain a balance between these poses a difficult challenge to an enterprise. Economic development involves a continuous clash of interests between human efforts to improve their material being and the processes of nature. Nature imposes biophysical limits to economic growth which, if violated, lead to serious environmental consequences.
A global assessment by the IPCC (Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change) reveals that owing to developmental activities over past few decades, our world has become 0.85°C warmer as compared to temperatures in late nineteenth century. There is, however, a silver lining to this crisis. All is not lost yet. There is evidence that suggests that tackling environmental concerns like climate change and pursuing sustainable development are not necessarily mutually exclusive and can be achieved simultaneously. This conference will deliberate, collaborate and ideate as an international intellectual community, strategies to achieve a balance between economy, environment and society. This conference aims at developing and discussing business practices that will help in achieving global economic development and tackling environmental issues. It offers a forum for scholars, academicians, professionals and industry experts to present their creative solutions, research insights, cases and engage in active dialogue on the same.
Objectives of the Conference:
Broad objectives of the conference are to:
- Generate public awareness about environmental concerns relating to industrialisation.
- Evaluate the impact of economic growth on environment degradation.
- Critically analyze the role of United Nations with respect to environmental implications of development.
- Examine the role of NGT (National Green Tribunal) in checking development associated environmental degradation.
- Deliberate on recent policy initiatives for sustainable development.
- Study global initiatives for environmental protection.
- Environmental Laws in India.
- Role of NGOs in protection of Environment.
- Corporate Social Responsibility and protection of Environment.
- Sustainable Development in India and around the World.
- Ethical business practices & Environment.
- Green economy.
- Trade and ecosystem.
- Role of international coordination in environmentally sustainable economic growth.
This is not an exhaustive list of sub themes. The delegates/participants may send the papers on the issues relevant to the main theme/objectives of the conference.
Call for Papers:
Students, Research scholars, Faculty and Corporate Professionals are invited to submit manuscripts based on their original unpublished work. Abstract should be submitted online at email@example.com
Guidelines for Paper Submission:
- Length: 1500- 5000 words. First page should contain full name of authors with designation and correspondence address.
- Abstract (not more than 400 words) and Keywords in MS Word format only.
- References – APAStyle is required.
- Margins: 1 inch or 2.5 cm.
- Font: Times New Roman 12 points
- Spacing: 1.5 between lines
- Paging: Page number at the centre of every page
- Tables, charts, graphs and diagrams to be in black.
Soft copy of abstracts along with full papers can be submitted electronically at firstname.lastname@example.org
Selected papers will be published in the ISSN numbered journal of the institute.
Three best research papers will be awarded.
ACCOMODATION can be arranged on prior request on payment basis.
For Telephonic Query Contact:
Ms. Pooja Tripathi : 9811280858
Ms. Sheetal Rajput : 8800783575