We are pleased to announce the GNLU International Conference on Banking and Finance-2018 (GICBF 2018) scheduled for March 17-18, 2018 at GNLU.
The conference is a platform for exchange of scholarly views on the following contemporary themes of Banking and Finance (including but not limited to);
- Demonetization in India
- Bank Secrecy and Panama Papers
- Impact of Brexit
- Global Financial Crisis
- Oil Price Crisis
- Indradhanush 2.0 mission for revival of Indian PSU banks
- Consolidation in the Indian Banking Sector
- The Insolvency & Bankruptcy Code, 2016
- BRICS Bank
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB)
- Competitiveness of the International Financial Centres
- GIFT (Gujarat), India’s First International Financial Services Centre
- Green Financing
- Masala Bonds etc.
The important timelines are as follows.
- Last date for Submission of Abstracts: November 20, 2017
- Last date for Submission of Full Paper: January 15, 2018
- Last date for Registration: February 28, 2018
Kindly find the Conference Brochure for Author Guidelines for submission of abstracts and more details.
We look forward to your scholarly contribution and encouraging participation. Kindly address all submissions and queries to the conference email id: email@example.com