8th K.R.RAMAMANI MEMORIAL NATIONAL
TAXATION MOOT COURT COMPETITION 2017-2018
FEBRUARY 23rd to 25th, 2018
THE TAMILNADU DR. AMBEDKAR LAW UNIVERSITY
SCHOOL OF EXCELLENCE IN LAW, CHENNAI
(Subbaraya Aiyar, Padmanabhan & K.R.Ramamani Advocates)
DATE & VENUE OF THE COMPETITION:
The 8th K.R.Ramamani Memorial National Taxation Moot Court Competition will be held on February 23rd , 24th and 25th , 2018 at the School of Excellence in Law, The Tamilnadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University, Chennai – 600 096.
TEAM ELIGIBILITY & TEAM COMPOSITION:
- Participation is strictly restricted to bona fide law students enrolled in the three years or five-year LL.B. or B.L. degree course in any institution recognized by the Bar Council of India.
- Only one team is permitted to participate from each registered institution.
- Each team shall comprise of a minimum of two and a maximum of three members. In a team consisting of two members, each of the members shall be designated as „Speaker‟. In a team consisting of three members, two of the members shall be designated as „Speaker‟ and the third member shall be designated as „Researcher‟.
The Registration Formalities shall be done in two steps:
- Provisional Registration of the participating institutions shall be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 15th January 2018, 11:59 PM.
- Upon receipt of an e-mail confirming provisional registration from the Organizing Committee, participants shall complete the Registration Formalities-
- Participants shall send a soft copy of the duly filled in Registration Form along with the scanned copy of the Demand Draft on or before 27th January, 2018.
- The Hard Copy of the duly filled in Registration Form along with the Demand Draft for Rs.3000/- drawn in favor of “The Registrar, The Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University, Chennai, payable at Chennai shall reach the 8th K.R. RAMAMANI MEMORIAL NATIONAL TAXATION MOOT COURT COMPETITION Organizing Committee on or before 31st January, 2018, 05.00 PM via Speed Post or Courier. The address for correspondence is as specified in Rule 9.1.
iii. Teams that have completed Registration in accordance with the above shall be assigned a Team Code. All correspondence to the Organizing Committee shall specify only the Team Code.
- No alteration in the Team Composition shall be permitted after the receipt of the Registration Form, except at the sole discretion of the Organizing Committee.
Clarifications to the Moot Proposition shall be sought by sending an e-mail to email@example.com on or before 5th February, 2018, 11.59 PM. Clarifications sent after this date shall not be entertained at any cost.