NLSIU e-Journal on Environmental Law Policy and Development [JELPD] Volume 5 2018 ISSN (O) 2348-7046
CALL FOR PAPERS VOLUME 5 2018”
SPECIAL ISSUE – “CLEAN CITY PERSPECTIVE TO ENVIRONMENTAL LAW & MANAGEMENT
JELPD is a peer-reviewed, interdisciplinary journal, jointly published by the Commons Cell and the Centre for Environmental Law Education, Research and Advocacy (CEERA), a research wing on Human Rights and Environment, at the National Law School of India University, Bangalore, on its website http://www.nlsenlaw.org. JELPD aims to be a forum that involves, promotes and engages students, scholars and anyone interested in environmental law, to express and share their ideas and opinions. The Journal also plans to feature guest articles by eminent scholars as well as articles by students, thereby providing an interface for the two communities to interact.
- Submissions are to be made only in electronic form. They are to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with copies to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Details about the author, including qualifications and institutional affiliations, if any, are to be detailed in the covering letter.
- Only original work need be sent. It is presumed that, once the work has been sent, that it is the original work of the author so named and that it has not been published anywhere else.
- All work need be sent in MS Word format- (.doc or .docx)
- The author should maintain a uniform mode of citation throughout the whole work.
Last date for Submission :
January 15, 2018 For details about the Environmental Law Portal, kindly visit:www.nlsenlaw.org