Online Certificate Course on Corporate Social Responsibility
- To discuss the role of corporate social responsibility as an essential feature of corporate policy.
- To underscore the vital role of CSR in India.
- To delve into the inter-relationship between the Government and corporate bodies in the particular context of education in India.
- To discuss in detail the Companies Act, 2013 which mandates corporate social responsibility for companies with a prescribed turnover or net profit as provided in the Act.
- New Batch is Starting from January 11, 2018
- Last Date to Register is January 10, 2018
The course aims to address the needs of professionals in private companies, Students (U.G and P.G), Lawyers, NGOs, International Organizations and Governments.
Appearing Graduates/Graduates/ Post Graduates in any field/Corporate Employees/NGO Professionals/ Government Employees
Selection procedure: Admissions open and will be on first come first serve basis.
COURSE FEES: RS. 2800 ONLY
COURSE DURATION: 1 MONTH