International Conference on Globalization and Governance
March 17, 2018
Asian Business School Noida
About the Conference Theme-
Globalization has always remained a contentious issue among academia and researchers due to lack of consensus on this subject. Academic as well as industry has discussed on positive and negative impacts of globalisation. On one extreme, certain commentators are tempted to consider globalization very much like the Internet: an inherently good thing that, with time, will bring beneficial effects to the whole world. Others, observing the widening gap between rich and poor countries, find in the globalization a useful escape goat to be blamed for many of the unresolved problems of the world.
Objectives of the Conference-
- To provide a platform for multidisciplinary interactions on exploring the interlinks between globalisation and governance among the academicians and practitioners
- To lend an empirical support to this ongoing discussion in particular reference to its effects on governance and quality of institutions of economies,
- To understand how globalization affects the quality of domestic institutions.
- To examine and discuss the challenges that domestic and international governance is facing in the wake of globalisation.
- To evaluate and search for gaps in the implemented plan and to suggest measures/ solutions to reap benefits of globalisation and achieve sustainable growth.
Paper Submission in Absentia –
Authors, who cannot attend the conference in person, but wish to present a paper in Absentia, are encouraged to e-mail their submissions. These submissions will go through the blind review process. Authors of papers in Absentia must also complete the Registration process and pay the fees.
- Last date for abstract submission: February 10, 2018
- Acceptance of short listed abstracts: February 15, 2018
- Final submission of full paper: March 05, 2018
Please send your contributions to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Corporate Delegates: Rs. 2,500 /-
- Academicians: Rs. 1,500/-
- Research Scholars/Students: Rs. 1,000 /-
Fee can be paid in Cash or through Demand Draft. Bank draft should be made in favour of “Asian Business School”, payable at Noida
Participation fee is non-refundable / non-adjustable against any other programme of ABS, Noida