ARJUN YOUTH DIPLOMACY SUMMIT
Arjun Youth Diplomacy summit is stimulation of youth organized in the city of Bhopal, with the motive to train the youth about the proceedings and regulations of the Legislative Houses and discussion and deliberation on International issues at international forum.
The main motive of the organizers of the conference is to train the youth to play active role in the politics of the Nation and keep their views on the International agendas.
This conference will be consisting of 3 Indian & 2 U.N. committees. So delegates and parliamentarians keep your dates fixed on 23rd and 24th of March.
We will be having 3 Indian committees:
1. Lok Sabha – This committee would be a stimulation of the current Lok Sabha
and would act in the same paradigm to discuss and debate any contentious issues
before our political society.
Delegates will be assigned portfolios of political leaders, who are current members of the Lok Sabha. Furthermore the committee matrix would be reflective of the current strength of various political parties in the Lok Sabha.
This committee concludes the session with a draft bill or a press release in case of a deadlock.
2. Rajya Sabha – This committee would be a stimulation of the current Rajya
Sabha and would act in the same paradigm to discuss and debate any contentious
issues before our political society.
Delegates will be assigned portfolios of political leaders, who are current members of the Rajya Sabha. Furthermore the committee matrix would be reflective of the current strength of various political parties in the Rajya Sabha.
This committee concludes the session with a draft bill or a press release in case of a deadlock. This committee will extend participation to students from class VII and upwards.
3. All India Political Parties Meet (AIPPM)-This committee is convened with
the objective of discussing an issue of national importance, in regard to which the
government of the day calls member representatives of all major political parties
and other associated stakeholders to discuss and deliberate upon the issue at hand
in order to reach a common consensus.
There will be two U.N. Committee:
1. U.N. General Assembly (UNGA)- The United Nations General Assembly is among the six principal organs of the United Nations Organization. It is the only one in which all member nations have equal representation, and the main deliberative, policy-making and representative organ of the UN.
Its powers are to oversee the budget of the UN, appoint the non-permanent members to the Security Council, receive reports from other parts of the UN and make recommendations in the form of General Assembly Resolutions. It has likewise settled various auxiliary organs.
2. U.N. Human Rights Council (UNHRC)-The Human Rights Council is an inter-governmental body within the United Nations system made up of 47 states responsible for the promotion, protection and strengthening of human rights around the globe and for addressing situations of human rights violations.
Priority round applications are open now We will be coming with agendas and our executive board soon.
Participation from Jagran Lakecity University 1000/-
Please note that delegate/parliamentarian fee is inclusive of meals, snacks/tea/coffee, delegate kit, social night, and access to campus facilities.
Accommodation is available at Rs 1500/- per person separately.
Mr. Deevanshu Shrivastava, Assistant Professor, Jagran Lakecity University, Bhopal.
Dr. Navtika Singh Nautiya, Assistant Professor, ICFAI University
Ms. Gunjan Bhagchandani
1.Ms. Varuni Sehgal
2. Mr. Suyash Jain
3. Ms. Jyoti Parashar
4. Mr. Sanidhya Nema
5. Ms. Srishti Singh
Ms. Soumya Soni – +91-8770456334Ms. Eshita Pandey – +91-7295903697Mr. Naveen Thakur – +91-7389103066 (Accommodations & Travels)