Galgotias University’s National Symposium on Indian Approaches to International Law [7th April; Greater Noida]
The Centre for Studies in International Law, School of Law, Galgotias University, will hold a national symposium on Indian Approaches to International Law on 7thApril, in association with the Indian Society of International Law, New Delhi.
With international law being all pervasive today, the list of India’s interactions with the discipline is endless. However, concerns are often raised that the discipline and its application are not taken seriously enough. The country needs a systemic set up for factoring in international law to monitor/justify its conduct that may have an international bearing.
Thus, the symposium will look forward to receive quality research papers that help in comprehensible understanding of Indian approaches (or ought to be approaches) to international law.
Venue: Galgotias University, Sector 17-A, Yamuna Expressway, Greater Noida (NCR)
- Abstract Submission (250 words): 26 February 2018
- Notification of Selected Abstracts: 28 February 2018
- Full Research Paper Submission: 22 March 2018
- Notification of Selected Final Papers: 24 March 2018
- Date of Registration Along with Payment of Registration Fee: 3 April 2018
- Symposium: 7 April 2018Eligibility: Research papers are invited from government officials, academicians, international legal practitioners, research scholars, professionals from international organizations and NGOs.Registration Fee: The registration fee shall be as follows:
- Interested students can participate as attendees in the symposium. All attendees shall be awarded with the ‘Certificate of Participation’.
- Authorship: Maximum two authors are allowed per entry. In case of co-authorship, both would be required to register separately. Word Limit and Citation: Length of the abstract should not exceed 250 words. For final paper submissions, the count must be followed for citation purposes.
- For Participants: ₹1,000
- For Attendees: ₹500
- Queries can be addressed to Mohammad Umar at email@example.com