Arjun Youth Diplomacy Summit 2018 at Jagran Lakecity University, Bhopal(City Of Lakes).
Short description of the summit:
Arjun Youth Diplomacy summit is stimulation of youth organized in the city of Bhopal, with the motive to train the youth about the proceedings and regulations of the Legislative Houses and discussion and deliberation on International issues at international forum. The main motive of the organizers of the conference is to train the youth to play active role in the politics of the Nation and keep their views on the International agendas. This conference will be consisting of 3 Indian & 2 U.N. committees. So delegates and parliamentarians keep your dates fixed on 23rd and 24th of March. This time Bhopal will witness the amalgamation of Debate, Diplomacy and Deliberation. Make your calendars on 23rd & 24th of March 2018 at Jagran Lakecity University, Bhopal.
We will be having 3 Indian committees:-
- Lok Sabha-This committee would be a stimulation of the current Lok Sabha and would act in the same paradigm to discuss and debate any contentious issues before our political society. Delegates will be assigned portfolios of political leaders, who are current members of the Lok Sabha. Furthermore the committee matrix would be reflective of the current strength of various political par ties in the Lok Sabha. This committee concludes the session with a draft bill or a press release in case of a deadlock.
- Rajya Sabha –This committee would be a stimulation of the current Rajya Sabha and would act in the same paradigm to discuss and debate any contentious issues before our political society. Delegates will be assigned portfolios of political leaders, who are current members of the Rajya Sabha. Furthermore the committee matrix would be reflective of the current strength of various political parties in the Rajya Sabha.This committee concludes the session with a draft bill or a press release in case of a deadlock. This committee will extend participation to students from class VII and upwards.
- All India Political Parties Meet (AIPPM)-This committee is convened with the objective of discussing an issue of national importance, in regard to which the government of the day calls member representatives of all major political parties and other associated stakeholders to discuss and deliberate upon the issue at hand in order to reach a common consensus.
There will be two U.N. Committee:-
- U.N. General Assembly (UNGA)-The United Nations General Assembly is among the six principal organs of the United Nations Organization. It is the only one in which all member nations have equal representation, and the main deliberative, policy-making and representative organ of the UN. Its powers are to oversee the budget of the UN, appoint the non-permanent members to the Security Council, receive reports from other parts of the UN and make recommendations in the form of General Assembly Resolutions. It has likewise settled various auxiliary organs.
- U.N. Human Rights Council (UNHRC)-The Human Rights Council is an intergovernmental body within the United Nations system made up of 47 states responsible for the promotion, protection and strengthening of human rights around the globe and for addressing situations of human rights violations.
Lawctopus Link (Information & registration)
For Updates connect with our Facebook Page:
Droit Penale: ILJCC