Armonia 2018- the 5th National Law fest of Madhusudan Law College, Cuttack scheduled to be held from 23rd – 25th of March, 2018.
Our institution holds the pleasure of having organised Armonia, the very first National Law Fest in the state of Odisha back in 2010. We have successfully hosted four more editions of Armonia after that in the year 2012, 2015, 2016 respectively and each one has proved to be an exciting and enriching experience for us, as organizers and the various teams, as participants. Besides the same, our college has also been the host for various legal, literary and cultural events throughout the years and this year, we feel privileged to be hosting the fifth edition of Armonia- Armonia 2018.
The mega event aims at providing the participants with a platform to hone their skills and showcase their talents in the legal field. The various events planned during the three day programme will see the participation of young legal minds from across the country flaunting their argumentative and drafting skills amongst various others. We are positive that the event would provide the participants with the opportunity to learn and grow which would go a long way in helping them build character.
We cordially invite your esteemed institution to be a part of Armonia 2018 and give us the honour of your presence. We look forward to hosting your team.
- Release of Brochure and Rule Book : 19thFebruary 2018
- Release of Trial Proposition : 19thMarch 2018
- Last Date for Provisional Registration : 5thMarch 2018
- Last date for confirmation of registration by Organizers : 7thMarch 2018
- Last date for submitting hard copy of registration form and demand draft: 17thMarch 2018
- Release of Legal Drafting Scenario: 15thMarch 2018
- Last Date for seeking clarifications regarding the events: 18thMarch 2018
- Date of competitions : 23rd-25thMarch 2018
Please find attached, the Event brochure, The Trial Advocacy Proposition and the Rule Book for your kind perusal.