CRY – Child Rights and You is an agent of change and with your involvement, ensures the fundamental rights of underprivileged children in India are protected and honored. Our website is an open book to our work.
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Writing content for blogs, articles, case studies, photo essay, etc.
2. Editing given content
3. Field visits as may be required
Only those women can apply who:
- are looking to start or restart their career after a gap since last education
- have already graduated
- are available for full time (in-office) internship
- can start the internship between 15th Apr’18 and 15th Apr’18
- are available for duration of 1 month
- have relevant skills and interests
Certificate, 5 days a week.