SURANA & SURANA – UILS INTERNATIONAL ESSAY WRITING COMPETITION on CORPORATE LAWS ORGANIZED BY THE CENTRE FOR TRADE LAWS AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION (CTDR) at UNIVERSITY INSTITUTE OF LEGAL STUDIES, PANJAB UNIVERSITY CHANDIGARH, INDIA IN COLLABORATION WITH SURANA & SURANA INTERNATIONAL ATTORNEYS CHENNAI, INDIA
- The Competition is open to the students who are pursuing five year integrated Law Course/LL.B./LL.M./M.Phil./Ph.D. or any other Undergraduate or Master courses (other than Law) in any University across the World.
- Students of the Institute of Chartered Accounts of India, the Institute of Cost Accountant of India & the Institute of Company Secretaries of India are also eligible to participate. However, those who have completed either their Chartered Accountant/Cost Accountant/Company Secretary degrees/courses are not eligible.
- The participants must also send a certificate from the Head of the Institution certifying that the candidate is a bonafide student of the University/College/Institute.
- If any Student of the UILS is positioned amongst the top three, he/she will not be eligible for the top three prizes but will be felicitated in recognition of his/her performance with a special prize by the Surana & Surana International Attorneys, Chennai at the Prize Distribution function.
THEME FOR THE ESSAY
International Trade, Human Rights and Sustainable Development: An Entangled trinity necessary for a Nation’s Development
The participants should Email their papers to email@example.com with the following the attachments:
- Essay in MS Word/ PDF format with subject “Surana & Surana- UILS InternationalEssayWritingCompetition”
- Name ofAuthor(s) · Registration form
- Cover page containing name of participant, Nationality, address, e-mailid, contact number and name of university/college/institute with address and course/class.
PRIZES (SURANA & SURANAAWARDS)
First Prize – INR 25,000/- Second Prize – INR 15,000/- Third Prize – INR 10,000/- 15ConsolationPrizes – INR1,000/-
Deadline for Submission : 25thApril, 2018
Result Declaration : 15th July, 2018