The Westminster Full International Scholarship provides the international student from a developing country and holds an offer for a full-time undergraduate degree at one of the most prestigious universities or recognized institution in the United Kingdom.
The scholarship will cover:
- Full tuition fee award
- Living expenses
- Flights to and from London.
The scholarship will be renewed each year subject to satisfactory academic performance.
- Must be an international student from a developing country and hold an offer for a full-time undergraduate degree at the University.
- The scholarship will be renewed each year subject to satisfactory academic performance.
- For our scholarship purposes, the term ‘developing’ includes middle-income countries. The following is a list of countries considered to be ‘developed’. If your country is not on the list then you are eligible to apply.
Andorra, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, USA, Vatican City
Eligible Regions: Middle income countries
- The applicants should only apply for the level of funding they actually need as wit is assumed that they are applying for the minimum funding they require to take the course and are not considered for smaller scholarships if they are unsuccessful in gaining the larger one.
- Due to the volume of applications, any applications received via email are not accepted.
- It is the applicant’s responsibility to ensure that the application is received before the deadline date. Due to very tight timescales, applications which are received late or with a postmark of the deadline date cannot be accepted.
Please send applications to:
University of Westminster
101 New Cavendish Street
London W1W 6XH
- The Scholarships Office will email to acknowledge receipt of application. If proof of delivery is required, please use a delivery or courier service which allows to track package and verify receipt.
- All scholarship applications are screened to ensure the basic eligibility criteria for the scholarships selected have been met. If it is found that they do not meet the requirements they will be informed via email.
- Please note applications that do meet the criteria for scholarships will be assessed and shortlisted once the application deadline for the relevant scholarship intake has passed.
Application Deadline: May 31, 2018.
FOR MORE INFORMAION CLICK https://www.westminster.ac.uk/study