CALL FOR PAPERS: PRAGYAAN: JOURNAL OF LAW, (JUNE 2018).
Pragyaan: Journal of Law is a flagship law journal of School of Law, IMS Unison University and has been enlisted in the UGC List of Journals in the category of Social Science. Pragyaan Journal of law (JOL), a bi- annual peer-reviewed journal. It is a multi- disciplinary journal aiming to communicate high quality original research work, reviews, short communications and case report that contribute significantly to further the knowledge related to the field of Law. The Editorial Board of the Pragyaan: Journal of Law (ISSN: 2278-8093) solicits submissions for its Volume 8 Issue 1 (June 2018).
There are no rigid thematic constraints, the contributions are expected to be largely within the rubric of legal studies and allied interdisciplinary scholarship.
We seek contributions in the form of:
- Articles (Maximum 8,000 words inclusive of footnotes and Abstract)
- Essays (Maximum 4,000 words inclusive of footnotes)
- Case Comment/Legislative Critique & Notes (Maximum 3,000 words inclusive of footnotes)
- Book Review (Maximum 2,000 words inclusive of footnotes) besides other forms of scholarly writing.
- Place tables/figures/images in text as close to the reference as possible. Table caption should be above the table. Figure caption should be below the figure. These captions should follow Times New Roman 11point.
- Deadline: The deadline for submissions of Vol. 8, Issue 1: May 12, 2018.
- The whole document should be in Times New Roman, single column, 1.5 line spacing. A softcopy of the document formatted in MS Word 97 or higher versions should be sent as submission for acceptance.
- All Articles, Papers, Essays, Case comments, Book Review should be sent to email@example.com .
- Title of the paper should be bold 16 point, and all paragraph headings should be Bold,12point.
- First page: It should include (i) Title of the Paper; (ii) Name of the Author/s ;Co-authored papers should give full details about all the authors; Maximum two author permitted (iii) Designation;(iv) Institutional affiliation; (v) Correspondence address. In case of co-authored papers First author will be considered for all communication purposes.
- Second page: Abstract with Key words (not exceeding 300 words). The following pages should contain the text of the paper including: Introduction, Subject Matter, and Conclusion & References. Name (s) of author(s) should not appear on this page to facilitate blind review.