CALL FOR APLLICATIONS: National Course on Prisoners’ Rights.
HRLN is organising a National Course on Prisoners’ Rights along with the Jindal Global Law School and the Commonwealth Human Rights Initiative. The programme intends to equip participants with necessary skills and insight — delivered first-hand from active practitioners in the field. This three-day training programme will include lectures and discussions with advocates, professors, and eminent social activists, such as Soni Sori and Dr Kiran Bedi.
Duration of the Course: June 29-July 1, 2018
VENUE : O.P. Jindal Global University, Sonipat, Haryana.
- Applications must be sent by June 20, 2018 and participants will be selected on the basis of these applications.
- To apply online, click here. If you are unable to use the online method, download the application (Word format) and e-mail the completed form along with your CV to email@example.com.
- Participants will be selected based on their application forms and their ability to demonstrate how they would apply the lessons of the Institute. Preference will be given to young lawyers and activists who wish to work in the field of human rights and belong to minority sections and SC/STs. Participants are required to stay for the duration of the course.
- The fees for the three-day course will be Rs 10,000. This covers the training, resource package, spartan accommodation and all meals. Breakfast, lunch and dinner will be available for all participants.
- Minorities, SC/ST and financially weak applicants may apply for concessions.
- For the selected candidates, fees must be paid on or before June 25, 2018, through a mode communicated to them after the selection process is over.
For more details, Send your queries to firstname.lastname@example.org.