GNLU Online Course: Diploma in Intellectual Property – Law and Management
Gujarat National Law University [GNLU] has launched the ninth batch of India’s first ever – Diploma Programme in Intellectual Property: Law and Management with Enhelion as its technology partner. The year long diploma will focus on all the aspects of Intellectual Property Law and Management. In today’s day and age, it is very important for individuals to understand the nuances of Intellectual Property and how it can be used as an asset for the benefit of an organization/company.
Who Can Pursue?
This course will be essential for all lawyers, business managers, businessmen, students of law and business, who in their day to day affairs would be dealing with Intellectual Property.
Duration of the Course: 1 Year.
IMPORTANT DATES: Last date to apply for this course is 15th May, 2018. Registrations Open on a first come first serve basis.
- Minimum: 10 plus 2 pass, He/she can also be a part of any university.
- Any professional is also eligible for applying to this course.
Documents required [To be uploaded online]:
- 10th Class Pass certificate [photocopy will also do]
- 12th Class Marksheet [photocopy will also do]
- Scanned Copy of your signature
- Scanned ID Proof [photocopy will also do]
- Scanned Copy of your Passport Size photograph
- Undergraduate certificate [if applicable] [photocopy will also do]
- Post graduate certificate [if applicable] [photocopy will also do]
Course Fee: Rs. 19500/- [For Indian Students]
- Candidates applying for the course are instructed to verify eligibility criteria before registering for the course.
- Admission of ineligible candidates shall be cancelled and Rs. 200/- shall be deducted from the fees paid before processing refund.
Online payment through Bill Desk payment gateway. Students are requested to click on the Join Now button for payment. Bill Desk is an online payment gateway, used by GNLU for fee collection.
For any queries, you may write to email@example.com