CALL FOR PAPERS: International Conference on Law and Political Science(ICLPS), 29th – 30th May, 2018.
International Conference on Law and Political Science(ICLPS), aims to be one of the leading international conferences for presenting novel and fundamental advances in the fields of Law and Political Science. It also serves to foster communication among researchers and practitioners working in a wide variety of scientific areas with a common interest in improving Law and Political Science related techniques.
Call For Papers:
International Conference on Law and Political Science(ICLPS), provides a leading forum for the presentation of new advances and research results in the fields of Law and Political Science. The conference will bring together leading researchers, engineers and scientists in the domain of interest from around the world.
VENUE : NEW DELHI, International Institute of Engineers and Researchers (IIER).
Themes for Submission:
Accordingly, Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
- Intellectual Property (IP) Law
- Trademarks Law
- Copyright Law
- R&D and innovation in high-tech
- Open standards and entrepreneurship
- Competition in two-sided markets
- High-tech and anti-trust policy
- The Internet Search
- Law of common areas
- Labour Law
- Environmental and Energy Law
- Human Rights/Civil Liberty
- Corporate Finance Law
- Taxation Law
- Public Law Fundamentals
- Transport Law
- Tourism Law
- Immigration Law
- Criminal Law
- International Economics and Trade Law
- Public Contract Law
- Law of International Regulations
- Media Law
- International law and politics
- Courts and Judicial Politics
- Legislative processes and public law
- Political theory and philosophy
- Political systems
- Policy analysis and studies
- Public policy and administration
- Game theory
- Political economy
- Geopolitics and political geography
- Policy studies and public policy analysis
- Comparative politics
- National systems
- Democratic Innovations
- Green Politics
- Cross-national political analysis
- Supranational and intergovernmental politics
- Political development
- Foreign policy analysis
- Analytical Politics
- Intelligence Governance
- Political psychology, bureaucratic, administrative and judicial behaviour
- Political Methodology
- Interdisciplinary Perspective on Violence & Politics
- Internet and Politics
- Political Communication
- Each paper is limited to 6 pages normally, additional pages will be charged. Please follow the Conference format.Formatting (DOC)
- Prospective authors are kindly invited to submit full text papers including results, tables, figures and references.Full text papers (.pdf, .doc) will be accepted by Electronic Submission System. (.doc or.pdf)
- All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. Articles submitted to the Conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. Manuscripts should follow the style of the Conference and are subject to both review and editing.
- Each paper must be no more than 6 pages (including the abstract, figures, tables, and references).
- Extra pages will be charged at $20 (US dollars) per extra page.
- Please log in the Electronic Submission System to submit your paper; ( .doc or.pdf ).
- For any inquiry about the submission and conference, please feel free to contact us via E-mail: email@example.com
- Notification of acceptance or rejection for the submitted paper will be notified to you within 4 working days of submission date.
- Paper submission deadline – 10th May, 2018.
- Final date of notification – 12th May, 2018.
- Last date of registration – 14th May, 2018.
- Date Of Conference – 29th -30th May, 2018.