7TH Professor V. S. Mani Memorial International Law Moot Court Competition -2018.(5th, 6th & 7th October.)
The Seedling School of Law and Governance of Jaipur National University, Jaipur is now gearing up to organize the 7th Professor V.S. Mani International Law Moot Court Competition, 2018. The Law School of the University has evolved into the most sought after educational institution in the ten years spotless and creditable journey. The University was accredited by NAAC in the year 2015. It gives us immense pleasure to most cordially invite your esteemed institution to participate in the 7th Professor V. S. Mani Memorial International Law Moot Court Competition 2018 being organized by Jaipur National University, Jaipur, at its Seedling School of Law and Governance, Rajasthan.
Eligibility for Participation:
- The Competition is open to all students, enrolled bona fide on a regular basis in an undergraduate Law course (5 years integrated Law course / 3 Year L.L.B Course) or its equivalent conducted by any recognized Institution/College/University of any country.
- No Institution/College/University shall enter the Competition with more than one team.
- A cap of 40 teams is reserved for the Competition, and teams will be selected by first come first serve basis.
- Each Team shall comprise of a minimum of two members and a maximum of three members. In a Team comprising of two members, both the members shall be designated as Speakers. In a Team comprising of three members, the third member of the team shall be designated as Researcher.
- Any additional member or team coach of any team shall not formally be recognized and will not be entitled to a certificate from the University.
- Teams may request for clarifications via e-mail to email@example.com , latest by August 20, 2018.
Registration of teams:
- Each team shall complete the registration within the stipulated time. The registration is a two-step process comprising of filling up of the registration form and payment of the registration fee as provided.
- Registration will be open till August 25, 2018 (11.59 P. M. IST). The registration form can be downloaded from the official website of the University (jnujaipur.ac.in ).
- The Teams are required to send a bona-fide letter issued by the appropriate authority of their College or University along with the duly filled registration form.
- The Registration Fee is INR 3,500/- Indian teams.
- All other Teams shall pay US $ 100 or its equivalent excluding service charge (if any) in Euro as registration fee.
Payment of Registration Fee:
- Indian Teams must make payment by Online Payment/Demand Draft. The procedure for the same has been provided in the Annexure to the Competition Rules.
- Payment by all other teams must be made by Online Payment/Bank Transfer. The procedure for the same has been provided in the registration form.
- All the formalities concerning the registration process should be completed by August 25, 2018. The decision of the Director shall be final in this regard.
- Once the Team is registered after completing the formalities, a Team Code shall be assigned to it by August 30, 2018.
- 10th April, 2018 – Release Date of Moot Problem
- 20th April, 2018 – Provisional Registration Open
- 30th April, 2018 – Registration Open
- 10th August, 2018 – Last Date For Clarifications
- 14th August, 2018 – Release Of Clarifications
- 20th August, 2018 – Release Of Additional Clarifications
- 25th August, 2018 – Final Registration (both by email and hardcopy)
- 5th September, 2018 – Softcopy Submission
- 15th September, 2018 – Hardcopy Submission
- 5th October, 2018 – Orientation, Registration, Draw of Lots And Memorial Exchange
- 6th October, 2018 – Inaugration, Preliminary Rounds & Quarter Final Rounds
- 7th October, 2018 – Semi Final Round & Final Rounds (Valedication Program)
Faculty Convener – Ms. Komal Audichya : Mob: +91-98290 07767.
Student Convener – Mr. Harsh Chaturvedi : Mob: +91-9602511202.