CAL FOR PAPERS: JOURNAL OF LEGAL STUDIES AND RESEARCH, Volume 4 Issue 3.
Journal of Legal Studies and Research [JLSR] is delighted to announce a call for papers for its Volume 4 Issue 3 which will focus on contemporary issues of law in the field of Contemporary Law (National & International).
SUBMISSION ARE INVITED IN FORM OF:
- Research Work/ Academic Projects
- Case Comments/ Case Analysis
- Case Review
- Book Review
- Short Notes
- Authors should not mention their name or any kind of identification mark in the manuscript. Any manuscript found to have any details of authors shall be rejected upfrontly.
- Article shall be of 2500-10000 words, book reviews: 1000-1500 words, short notes and case comment: 1000-1500 words.
- All submissions have to be made in MS Word format with Font size 12 and 1.5 line space.
- Co-authorship is allowed to a maximum of 3 Authors. 3 separate certificates will be provided to each author.
- The piece should not be overly technical, but practical and engaging.
- Papers must be written solely by the candidate, in English, and may not have been submitted for publication elsewhere.
- All the claims of the authors, in the body of the manuscript, are expected to be backed by reasons along with proper citations [bluebook latest edition will do] and shall not be merely an assertion.
- Submission should also mandatorily include the author’s view, in the conclusion, taking into considerations the aspects/contentions discussed throughout the manuscript.
- Plagiarism is strictly prohibited and shall lead to immediate rejection.
PAPER SUBMISSION PROCEDURE:
- The deadline for submissions is 11:59 PM Indian Standard Time on 31st May 2018.
- To Submit your Paper – Click Here.
- For any queries – Click Here.
PUBLICATION FEES [AFTER THE PAPER IS ACCEPTED]:
The author/s are expected to deposit publication fee, once the research paper is accepted for publication. The mode of payment will be intimated to the author/s via email:
- Single Author – 1200 [30 USD for International Authors]
- Co-Authorship for 2 Authors – 1600 [40 USD for International Authors]
- Co-Authorship for 3 Authors – 2100 [51 USD for International Authors]
Submission Deadline: 31st May, 2018
Intimation of Acceptance: 5th June, 2018
Date of Publication of Volume 4 Issue 3: 15th June, 2018