CALL FOR ENTRIES: JURISTAS INTERNATIONAL LAW ESSAY COMPETITION – 2018
Symboisis Law School, Pune is organizing the JURITAS INTERNATIONAL LAW ESSAY COMPETITION 2018.
Entries for essay competition are invited Law Students from India and Abroad.
- Participation is open to all the Undergraduate and Post- Graduate Law students enrolled in any institution in India and abroad. Participants should submit an attested copy of their student Identity Card along with the essay.
- Co-authorship is restricted to a maximum of two individuals per essay.
- Terrorism and the Role of United Nations
- Impact of Emerging Sports Law in nternational Arena
- Triple Talaq – Islamisation of Women and Global Perspective
- Cooperation for Economic Integration :Globalization or Deglobalization?
- All entries should be in Times New Roman, size 12 and line spacing 1.5 .
- Participants are also required to send the hard copy of the essay. Essay should be printed on one side of A4 size paper.
- The Essay should not be less than 4500 words and not more than 6500 inclusive of all footnotes.
- The footnote should conform to the system of citation specified in the Harvard Blue Book (19th edition).
- The use of end-notes and other citation methods is not permitted.
- The essay should be accompanied with a 250 word abstract which shall not be counted towards the word limit.
- All entries should include a cover page specifying name of the author, institutional affiliation, course and year of e-mail address, postal address and contact number.
- Any identifying information is not to be mentioned anywhere in the text of the essay and violation of the same shall lead to immediate disqualification.
- Submissions of entries shall be made in soft copies to: email@example.com and subject of the mail should be written as “JUR STAS 2018”.
- The external cover/envelope should be marked “Juristas- International Law Essay Competition, 2018 and should be sent on the address : Symbiosis Law School, Pune ILSA Chapter Survey No. 227, Plot No.11 Opp. Pune International Airport, Symbiosis Marg, Viman Nagar, Pune- 411014 Maharashtra.
- The deadline for the submission of entries is 15th June,2018.
- Paper must be original and unpublished work of the authors.
- Plagiarism of any nature will attract immediate disqualification.
- The organizers reserve the right to reject the entries that do not conform to the above mentioned guidelines.
- Essays will be reviewed by a distinguished panel of impartial Judges and Academicians.
- Essays will be judged anonymously.
- First Prize: 15000
- Second Prize:10000
- Third Prize: 5000
Prof. Smita Bangal, Contact No. 020-66861189,E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org .
Prof. A K Shreelekha, Contact No. 020-66861143, E-mail: email@example.com .