CALL FOR PAPERS : JUS IMPERATOR, (Volume 1, Issue 4), Submit by 18th June 2018
“Jus Imperator” (Volume 1, issue 4) hereby invites Research paper, articles and book reviews on law and management from students, academicians, advocates and research scholars professionals. The Journal will showcase the recent developments in the field of law and management.
Theme: Candidate can select any theme.
- Special Articles: any topic related law and management (2000 words)
- Short Articles- 4,000- 5,000 words
- Book Review- Any new book launched relating to law and management 2,000 words
- Original Research Articles (both imperative and theoretical)
- Review Articles (Review on any topic with proper justification)
- Short Communications (maximum 3000 words)
- Case Study
Abstract: The Article should also include an abstract of about 80- 100 words, which has to precede the article.
- Submissions must be e-mailed to email@example.com in .doc/.docx format along with a duly signed declaration that the article has not been published and/or is not in the course of being published in any journal, magazine, newspaper, website, etc.
- Submissions must be accompanied by an abstract of not more than 300 words and a brief bio of the author(s). The submission must be formatted according to the following specifications:
- Body: Font Size: 12; Font: Times New Roman; Line Spacing: 1.5 lines , Footnotes: Font Size: 10; Font: Times New Roman; Line Spacing: Single Paper: A-4 Margins: 2.54 cm on all sides
- All footnotes/references in the submission must conform to the Bluebook (19th Edition) for all topics related to Law and to the APA format for all topics related to Management.
- Co-authorship is permitted to a maximum of two authors.
- Copyright over the published articles shall vest with JUS IMPERATOR.
- For further clarifications, Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Last date for Submission :- 18th June, 2018.
- Expected date of Publication :- 31st June, 2018.