CALL FOR APPLICATIONS: ISIL 17th Summer Course on International Law, 4 June to 15 June 2018.
The Indian Society of International Law (ISIL) was founded in 1959 at the initiative of Shri V. K. Krishna Menon and was inaugurated in the same year by Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru, the first Prime Minister of independent India, with the objective to “foster nation wide the study and development of International Law and to encourage the comparative study of the application of International Law in other States”.
We are pleased to announce that the ISIL 17th Summer Course,2018.
Duration Of the Course:
Monday, 4th June 2018, to Friday 15 June 2018.
- Public International Law, Private International Law, International Institutions, International Trade and Business Law
- International Environmental Law, Intellectual Property Rights
- International Human Rights Law, International Humanitarian Law, Refugee Law and International Criminal Law with special reference to International Criminal Court.
- Classroom lectures, Discussion, Counseling and library consultation.
TIMINGS : 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Weekdays
For Students – Rs.2800.
For Teachers & Lawyers – Rs.3000.
- Maximum 300 participants can be admitted on the basis of first-cum-first serve.
- Demand drafts shall be drawn in favour of the Indian Society of International Law.
- Online registration is also placed – To Register Click Here.
At the end of the course a certificate of attendance will be given to all the participants.