CALL FOR PAPERS: INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF SOUTH ASIAN STUDIES
The International Journal of South Asian Studies, a biannual Journal of the Society for South Asian Studies, Pondicherry University invites original empirical research papers and theoretical studies that fall within the scope of the Journal for publication in its forthcoming issues.
- An abstract in about 150 words should accompany the papers.
- The length of research papers shall be between 5000 and 7000 words. However, short notes, perspectives, and lengthy papers will be considered for publication if the contents could justify.
- The paper may be composed in MS -Words format, Times New Roman font with heading in font size 14 and the remaining text in font size 12 with 1.5 spacing.
- Spelling should follow the British pattern: e.g., ‘colour’ NOT ‘color’.APA (6thedition) manual should be followed for preparation of the manuscript, in-text citation and references.
- All articles and research papers as a rule will be referred to experts in the subjects concerned. Those recommended by the referees alone will be published in the Journal after appropriate editing.
- No article/research paper will be considered for publication if it is currently being reviewed by any other journal or if it has already been published or will be published elsewhere.
- Papers/Articles/book reviews may be submitted to the Editor by E-mail.
Email ID for paper submission: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Alternative E-mail: email@example.com .
For more details regarding other conferences, internships, events and much more download the app.