CALL FOR PAPERS: NUJS Journal of Regulatory Studies bearing online ISSN 2456- 4605, Submit by 1st June, 2018.
The NUJS Journal of Regulatory Studies (Quarterly) (Online ISSN: 2456-4605) is run by Centre for Regulatory Studies, Governance and Public Policy (CRSGPP), a research centre that strives to promote in-depth and critical research on areas that are at the intersection of law and public policy. The journal aims at giving opportunity to legal academia, research scholars, legal practitioners and students to publish work that is at the cutting edge of doctrinal, theoretical and empirical research.
The Editorial Board of NUJS Journal of Regulatory Studies bearing online ISSN 2456- 4605 is pleased to invite submissions for Volume 2 Issue 3 due to be published soon.
The upcoming issue of NUJS Journal of Regulatory Studies is going to be special edition on “Mediation as an Effective ADR Mechanism: A Socio-legal Perspective.”
- Court-annexed mediation
- Community mediation
- Pre-litigation mediation
- Pendency and mediation
- Online mediation
However, the above list is not exhaustive and the authors are free to choose a different subtheme so far as it is related to the main theme, i.e., “Mediation as an Effective ADR Mechanism: A Socio-legal Perspective.”
- The title of the research paper must be appropriate;
- The research paper must be an original unpublished work;
- The paper must not be plagiarised; the Journal follows a strict anti-plagiarism policy and any plagiarised paper shall be summarily rejected;
- All manuscripts must be submitted in English;
- The submitted manuscript must not have been submitted elsewhere while it is being considered for the present Issue of the Journal;
- The entry must be typewritten in font: Times New Roman, font size: 12, line spacing:5 and alignment: justified;
- The citations must be typewritten in font: Times New Roman, font size: 10, line spacing: 1.0 and alignment: justified;
- References must be cited in footnotes following the OSCOLA style;
- One inch margin must be kept on all sides of the manuscript;
- An abstract of not more than 300 words must be included with the submission;
- Co-authorship is allowed subject to a maximum of two. Full names and contact details of all the authors must be given;
- Each author are allowed to submit a maximum of one sub In case of multiple submissions by author(s), the 2nd and subsequent entries would be disregarded.
- The manuscript must be accompanied with a covering letter specifying the author’s name, designation, institute, contact number and e-mail for future reference.
- The author(s) bear(s) sole responsibility for the accuracy of facts, opinions or view stated in the submitted manuscript. In case contents of the submitted manuscript are found to be plagiarised, the manuscript shall be subject to immediate rejection.
The following is the word limit of submitted manuscript(s):
- Articles: A maximum of 5000 words, including footnotes;
- Essays: A maximum of 3000 words, including footnotes;
- Case Notes: A maximum of 1500 words, including footnotes;
- Book Reviews: A maximum of 1000 words.
- The submission deadline is 1st June, 2018.
- Submissions should be emailed at firstname.lastname@example.org
For details regarding submissions, you may e-mail us at email@example.com or call the Assistant Editor, Mr. Rajat Banerjee, on 033-23357379/033-23352811 (Ext: 7210)