MOOT COURT COMPETITION: 3rd Law College Dehradun National Moot 2018, Register by August 7.
Law College Dehradun, faculty of Uttaranchal University announces the 3rd edition of its National Moot Court Competition on Constitutional Law and invites the participation of LLB (3/5 years course) and LLM students from Law Universities/Colleges in India.
- Students pursuing the three or the five year LL.B. course in the academic year 2018-2019 from any law school/college/university in India recognized by the Bar Council of India (hereinafter BCI) are eligible to participate. Students pursuing their LL.M. may also participate if they are not enrolled as advocates with the BCI.
- Law schools/colleges/universities are entitled to nominate only one team.
- Teams shall comprise of a maximum of 3 (two designated as oralists and one as researcher) and a minimum of 2 (both designated as oralists) members. No additional person is allowed to accompany the team.
- The registration fee per team is INR 4000. Teams must make the payment of the aforesaid amount only upon selection of their memorials after the Memorial Elimination round in a mode prescribed by the administrators.
- Teams may register themselves online provisionally at http://lcdmcs.com/reg and must complete their final registration by filling out the Final Registration form through the same link, latest by Tuesday, 7 August 2018(23:59 hrs. IST).
CLARIFICATIONS REGARDING MOOT PROPOSITION & RULES:
- Clarifications regarding the Moot Proposition or the Rules may be requested online at http://lcdmcs.com/contact latest by Tuesday, 7 August 2018 (23:59 hrs IST).
- Teams are also advised to check out our FAQs at http://lcdmcs.com/faq .
- Release of Moot Proposition : 28 MAY 2018
- Deadline for registration and clarifications : 7 AUGUST 2018
- Deadline for submission of soft copy of Memorials : 4 SEPTEMBER 2018
- Result of Memorial Elimination Round : 11 SEPTEMBER 2018
- Deadline for payment of fee and travel & accommodation form : 18 SEPTEMBER 2018
- Deadline for submission of hard copies of memorials (4 each, 8 total) : 5 OCTOBER 2018