CALL FOR APPLICATIONS: MAHARASHTRA NATIONAL LAW UNIVERSITY MUMBAI CERTIFICATE COURSE ON ADVOCACY SKILLS, 14-16 JULY 2018.
MNLU MUMBAI is pleased to announce Certificate Course on Advocacy Skills. The course aims at training the trainers with a view to equip them with a pedagogy that will help them in bridging the gap between theory and practice. The law teachers would be able to make their courses more skill based and practical and young advocates will get to learn about court craft.
- Learn the teaching methodology for imparting advocacy skills to students
- Scientific and structured ‘learning by doing’ sessions
- Individualized review by faculty of each performance
- Dedicated session on ethical advocacy
- The course material will be provided to the registered participants.
- At the end of the course, the participants will receive a certificate.
ENROLMENT KEY BENEFITS:
- Learn drafting as a performance skill
- Equip yourself with skills to analyse a case
- Acquire skills to examine and cross examine a witness
- Structure your oral arguments
- Fill the registration form in the format given below and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org along with proof of payment of fees on or before 07.07.2018.
- Registration fee is Rs. 5, 000/- only (exclusive of accommodation). Fee for participants who register after 07.2018 is Rs. 6, 000/-
- Accommodation will be provided on chargeable basis.
- Law teachers and young advocates are eligible to apply.