DEBATE: 1st Sh. G.K. Chatrath Memorial UILS Annual Parliamentary Debate Competition, 2018 (August 9-11, 2018).
Legal Aid Society, UILS, Panjab University, Chandigarh is organising 1st Sh. G.K. Chatrath Memorial UILS Annual Parliamentary Debate Competition, 2018 from August 9 to August 11, 2018.
We invite all the students enrolled in any Undergraduate or Postgraduate course to register for the competition.
The competition follows a 3-on-3 ASIAN PARLIAMENTARY FORMAT.
- Any student enrolled in any Under-Graduate or Post-Graduate course can apply for participating in competition.
- A team can belong either to the same institution (Institutional Registration) or Different Institutions (Cross Registration).
Students can Register as:
- A team of 4 (3 Speakers and 1 Adjudicator)
- A team of 3 (3 Speakers)
- Individual Adjudicators.
In order to reserve your slot for the competition, the team/adjudicator is required to fill the Google Form at:
For Teams: https://bit.ly/2kQWtFh
For Adjudicators: https://bit.ly/2sJBSGf
Upon confirmation from the organisers participants are required send the Demand Draft to the following Address within 7 days of receiving the confirmation:
Dr.Amita Verma and Dr. Karan Jawanda, Assistant Professors, University Institute of Legal Studies, Panjab University, Chandigarh. – 160014
- REGISTRATIONS OPEN – 5TH JUNE, 2018
- LAST DATE FOR RESERVING THE SLOT AS PER REGISTRATION PROCEDURE – 24TH JULY, 2018
- LAST DATE OF REGISTRATION & PAYMENT – 31ST JULY, 2018
- DATES OF THE COMPETITION 9TH AUGUST– 11TH AUGUST, 2018
Arpit Bansal: +91 86900 04900
Hemlata: +91 94661 63637