CALL FOR APPLICATIONS : LATERAL RECRUITMENT TO SENIOR POSITIONS IN GOVERNMENT OF INDIA, Department of Personnel and Training.
The Government of India invites talented and motivated Indian nationals willing to contribute towards nation building to join the Government at the level of Joint Secretary. Joint Secretaries are at a crucial level of senior management in the Government of India. They lead policy making as well as implementation of various programmes and schemes of the Department assigned to them. Joint Secretaries report to the Secretary/Additional Secretary in the Ministry/ Department.
CALL FOR APPLICATIONS:
Government is looking for ten 10 outstanding individuals with expertise in the areas of :
- Financial Services
- Economic Affairs
- Cooperation & Farmers’ Welfare
- Road Transport & Highways
- Environment, Forests and Climate Change
- New & Renewable Energy
- Civil Aviation
- Age: Minimum of 40 years as on July 1, 2018.
- Qualifications: Graduate from a recognized University/Institute. Higher qualifications would be an added advantage.
- Officers of any State/UT Government who are already working at equivalent level or are eligible for appointment to equivalent level in their cadre, with relevant experience.
- Individuals working at comparable levels in Public, Sector Undertakings (PSUs), Autonomous Bodies, Statutory Organisations, Universities, Recognized Research Institutes with a minimum of 15 years experience.
- Individuals working at comparable levels in Private Sector Companies, Consultancy Organisations, International/Multinational Organisations with a minimum of 15 years experience.
- Duration of Contract: The period of contract shall be for 3 years from the date of commencement extendable upto 5 years depending upon performance.
- Compensation: Selected applicants shall be placed at the beginning of the pay scale as applicable to Joint Secretary e. Rs.144200-218200 per month (Level 14 of Pay Matrix). In addition, they shall be eligible for all allowances and facilities etc as applicable to the equivalent level in the Government of India. However, the Government reserves its right to place deserving appointees at an appropriate level within the scale of pay.
- General Conditions of Service: All appointees shall be deemed to be Public Servants for the purpose of the CCS (Conduct) Rules and such other Statutes as notified by the Government from time to time. The employment contract can be terminated by either side with a minimum notice period of 3 months.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for a personal interaction with the Selection Committee.
- The last date for receipt of applications is 30th July, 2018 till 05:00 PM IST. All applications may be submitted online at To apply Click Here. from 15th June, 2018 to 30th July, 2018 till 05:00 PM No extension of time will be given under any circumstances.
- No physical applications shall be entertained.