FULLY FUNDED SCHOLARSHIP: Walailak University International College, Apply by July 12.
Walailak University International College is pleased to award Full Fees Waiver Scholarships to full time undergraduate students for the 2018-2021 academic period!
SCHOLARSHIP WORTH: US$ 14,000-35,000 (for 4 years), depending on the study program.
CATEGORIES OF PROGRAMS:
- Digital Innovation Engineering (B.Eng.),
- Public Affairs (B.A.),
- Logistic Analytics and Supply Chain Management (B.B.A),
- Bachelor of Law (International Program, runs by School of Political Science and Law) (LL.B.).
All applicants who meet the scholarship requirements.
- To have a high school diploma from a G12 high school program or equivalent,
- To have a high school GPA of at least 3.25 on a 4.0 scale or equivalent,
- To have a workable knowledge of English language,
- To have a valid passport or ID card (for Thai nationals).
Send copies of the following documents, translated in English or Thai where necessary, to firstname.lastname@example.org
- High school diploma from a G12 high school program or equivalent,
- High school transcripts with a GPA score,
- Certificate of English language proficiency (where the high school language of instruction is other than English),
- Passport photo page or ID card (for Thai nationals).
- Please insert: “Full Fees Waiver Scholarships + study program title” in email subject (e.g. Public Affairs).
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 12 July 2018.
COURSE COMMENCEMENT : 20 August 2018.