- Applications Deadline: The scholarship application deadline is the end of October for the intake in March.
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue Part time MBA programme.
- Study Subject: law and economics
- Scholarship Award: The scholarship will provide the successful candidate with a tuition waiver of up to 25% of the total tuition costs for the part-time MBA Program.
- Nationality: This scholarship is available to students of all nationalities.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Germany
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: This scholarship is available to students of all nationalities.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants from all countries for the part-time MBA Program are eligible. With its HHL Global Diversity Scholarship HHL supports outstanding part-time MBA candidates with an international background in order to foster the international diversity of our part-time MBA class.
Requirements and Deadline
Applicants must hold a first degree and present a high GMAT score or very good result in the HHL Admission Test. The scholarship application deadline is the end of October for the intake in March.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: For the complete application, the following documents are necessary:
- A completed MBA application form
- GMAT score of at least 600 (or in exceptional cases a very good result in the HHL Admission Test)
- Scholarship questionnaire