- Application Deadline: September 24, 2018
- Course Level: Fellowship is available for pursuing postdoctoral programme.
- Study Subject: Fellowship is awarded in Land Law, Faculty of Law in association with Brasenose College.
- Scholarship Award: The postholder will be based at the Faculty of Law, St Cross Building, St Cross Road, and will be eligible to apply to the Faculty’s Research Support Fund. Brasenose College will provide free meals (when the kitchens are open), an academic budget (£850 per annum) and a hospitality budget (£133 per annum).
- Nationalities: Citizens of UK are eligible to apply.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of UK are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must hold a doctorate in Land Law or a related area, or be close to completion (candidates who already hold a doctorate will only be eligible if the doctorate was awarded within four years of the closing date for this position. Exceptions to this requirement will only be made for candidates who can demonstrate that they are still at an early stage in their academic career by reason of having taken a career break (e.g. for maternity leave, parental leave, illness or other personal circumstances); the ability to manage their own academic research and associated activities; excellent communication skills and a willingness to contribute generally to the intellectual life of the Faculty and the College.
- English Language Requirements: The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
How to Apply:
You will be required to upload a CV and supporting statement as part of your online application.