MOOT COURT COMPETITION: 4TH MANIPAL RANKA NATIONAL MOOT COURT COMPETITION 2018.
Manipal University, Jaipur is organizing a National Moot court Competition Aim is,
- To give exposure to students pursuing the law course to the environment of the court system in India and to hone their advocacy skills.
- To provide a real life experience cum training in doing cutting edge research, presenting ground breaking arguments and contributing to the development of jurisprudence in concerned areas of law.
Date and Venue:
September 29th to 1st October 2018 at Manipal University Jaipur, University Campus, Jaipur.
Team composition and eligibility criteria:
- Each team shall comprise of three (3) members ONLY out of which two (2) will be speakers and one (1) researcher.
- Arguments shall be in English only.
- The competition is open for bona-fide students pursuing five year and three years LL.B course.
- Each Law College/ University shall be eligible to send one team. Team should not disclose the identity of their institution in course of proceedings in the court rooms; such disclosure shall invite penalties including disqualification.
- Each team shall be provided with the team code by draw of lots followed by exchange of memorials.
- The Registration form completed with all Team Details must be submitted online and also sent to the College on or before 25th August 2018.
- A registration fee of Rs.5000/- is to be sent by way of Demand Draft drawn in favor of “Manipal University Jaipur”, payable at Jaipur along with the registration form.
- (iii) Registration particulars as soft copy and scanned copy of DD should be sent by e-mail to email@example.com “4 TH MANIPAL RANKA NATIONAL MOOT COURT COMPETITION 2018 REGISTRATION” as the subject of the mail latest by 25th August 2018. The body of the mail should also contain the details of team members (All three) such as Name, Contact Number, Email Id, Role.
- 25th June – Release of Moot Proposition
- 25th June – Registration Open
- 25th August – Last Date of Registration
- 10th September – Last Date Memorial Submission (Soft Copy)
- 15th September – Last Date Memorial Submission (Hard Copy)
- 28th September – Registration, Draw of Lots, Memorial Exchange
- 29th September – Inauguration, Prelim Round I
- 30th September – Prelim Round II & Quarter Finals 1st October 2018 Semi Finals, Finals, Valediction Programme
Any Clarification for the competition can be sought from: – Dr. Sony Kulshrestha- firstname.lastname@example.org Mobile-09784259917