CERTIFICATE COURSE: SIX MONTHS CERTIFICATE COURSE ON CORPORATE LAW: Indian Institute Of Corporate Affairs.
This Certificate Course is aimed to enable the participants in acquiring basic, yet comprehensive understanding of the concepts of Corporate Laws, with a flavor of practical perspective wherever needed by
- Providing a wide angle overview of corporate laws in accordance with the Companies Act, 2013 including the latest Amendments,
- Much needed clarifications on corporate laws, rules and regulations.
- Enabling the development of critical and analytical abilities in the area of Corporate Law.
Who Can Participate:
The Course is specifically designed for Lawyers, In-House Counsels, Chartered Accountants, Company Secretaries, Cost & Work Accountants, Government Officials, Academicians, Managers, Chief Executive Officers, Company Directors, Prospective Entrepreneurs & Students.
The Course delivery will be through virtual classes in the Learning Management System (LMS):
- Online classes are easily accessible on all devices including Smart Phones.
- No working experience required
- Comprehensive 120+ Hours of virtual classes.
- Experienced Faculty of National and International Repute
- Well developed course material with Presentations.
- Offered by Institute established by Ministry of Corporate Affairs (Government of India)
- Explore new career avenues with certificate course as a value addition to the resume.
- Access to soft copy of structured course literature spreading into 45+Units and 10 Modules
- Option to watch the recorded videos online
- Online face to face introductory session of 6 hours on the first day of the course
- Continuous assessment and feedback with interactive learning through LMS
- Access to state of art IICA Campus during the course
- Access to in house faculty throughout the duration of course for clarification of doubts etc.
- Review after end of the each module by in house faculty of IICA.
Interested applicants may register themselves by following the procedure as follows:
- Fill in the Registration Form
- Attach an additional photograph for ID Card other than the one pasted on the registration form.
- Make the payment of applicable fee by way of Demand Draft in favour of “Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs” payable at New Delhi
- Enclose Demand Draft in original or NEFT/RTGS Receipt.
- Self attested photo ID with Address Proof (e.g. passport, Aadhar Card etc.)
- Self attested student ID Card (if applicable) for availing the student discount.
- Sixth Batch : July – December 2018
- Registration Open : 20 May, 2018
- Last Date for Registration : 24 July, 2018
- Commencement of Classes : 31 July,2018