Date: 24th December- 29th December 2018
Place: Hotel Thamel Park, Kathmandu, Nepal
Organised by: Knowledge Steez
Youth for Human Rights, Nepal
(Register before 30th November ,2018)
– Delegates from India(without accommodation) : 9,000 INR
– Delegates from India (with accommodation): 16,000 INR
– Delegates from Nepal (without accommodation): 10,000 NPR
– Delegates from Nepal ( with accommodation) : 18,000 NPR
– Other delegates: 200 USD (without accommodation) and 300 USD (with accommodation)
MODE OF PAYMENT
- Wire Transfer:
Bank Name: Mega Bank Nepal Ltd.
Address: New Road Branch, Kathmandu, Nepal
Swift Code: MBNLNPKA
Account Name: Youth for Human Rights Nepal
Account Number: 0100010102086
- Western Union | Moneygram | IME:
Recipient Name: Rahul KC
Address: Kathmandu, Nepal
Contact: +977 9851189599
Please mail us payment receipt at email@example.com
Who can participate
- Professors, Faculty members
- Human Rights Activists
- Anyone who is interested in learning about Human Rights
- Accommodation will not be provided to all the participants. Only those who opt for accommodation will be provided with accommodation.
- The organisers will only provide a letter for VISA purposes. Apart from this, the organisers will not take any responsibility for VISA of the participant.
- Accommodation will be provided on twin sharing basis.
- The registration fee will not include transportation ( local/ international).
- It is advisable for the participants to have a health insurance policy
Refund of registration fee: In case an applicant wants to withdraw his/her application, in such a case 70% of the application fee will be refunded back (in case refund application is give before 5th December) and if the refund application is made after 5th December then no refund will be made to such applicant.
- The Winter School will act as a platform for delegates from various countries to come forward and learn about protection and enforcement of Human Rights in their respective countries. The content for the school is developed by experts of Human Rights and the content has been developed keeping in mind the needs and circumstances of different countries. The delegates will also get a opportunity to discuss the situation prevailing in their country and can at the same time suggest the appropriate solution to others.
For any queries, feel free to drop an email to Mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration Form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1-sgh-gut945qyrqT5Je6FB_-ODN0uhYeUL32ovWVEME/edit
Last Date to apply 20th December , 2018
Visit Pictures of our last summer school 2018 at bangladesh
news links and pictures :