MOOT COURT COMPETITION: 3rd Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad, National Moot Court Competition-2018
Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad, announces its flagship moot court competition, the “3rd Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad, National Moot Court Competition-2018” to be held from 28th September to 30th September, 2018.
- Students duly enrolled and pursuing full time 5 years or 3 years undergraduate law course may apply to participate in 3 rd Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad, National Moot Court Competition.
- Students enrolled and pursuing post-graduate diploma or short term certificate courses in law are not eligible to apply.
- Students from any University/Department/Institute not recognized by the Bar Council of India, to impart law degrees are not eligible to apply.
- A team may consist of maximum three members and a minimum of two members.
- A team may consist of 3 members that shall include two orators and one researcher.
- Any team, intending to change the team composition of the team shall intimate the Governing Council by sending an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org . However, this change is allowed only once and before 17thSeptember, 2018.
- Any person, other than 3 registered team members, is not eligible to avail facilities reserved for the student participants.
- Each team shall provisionally register to the 3rd Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad, National Moot Court Competition, by sending scanned copy of duly filled provisional registration form, in the prescribed manner (Refer Annexure – I) on or before 6th August, 2018, 05:00 pm.
- Provisional registration after the given deadline shall not be accepted, under any circumstances.
- On receipt of the duly filled provisional registration form, the institute shall respond to the participating team, acknowledging the receipt
- After the deadline for the provisional registration expires, the Governing Council shall respond to each provisionally registered team, as specified under clause 3.1.1, with a unique team code, which shall be used to identify the teams during the competition.
EMAIL – email@example.com