MOOT COURT COMPETITION: 8th ILNU National Moot Court Competition [Aug 31-Sep 2]
After receiving a lot of requests for extension of the last date of registration, Moot Court Committee, Institute of Law, Nirma University has decided to extend the last date till July 30th, 2018. Accordingly, the last date for seeking clarification has also been extended till July 30th, 2018 and the date for releasing clarifications has been extended till August 5th, 2018.
The Moot Court Committee of ILNU has now embraced to follow the league and host the 8th National Moot Court Competition (8th ILNU-NMCC) 2018 in association with the Competition Commission of India. The competition is scheduled to be held from August 31st – 02nd September 2018. This year the competition is grandeur as it is organized in association with the Competition Commission of India. The Moot Court Organizing Committee, ILNU is pleased to invite a team from your esteemed institution to participate in this eulogized moot court competition. We are delighted to announce that we have also associated with Gaggar and Partners, one of the most renowned law firms of the country in the field of Competition Law, as organizing partners of the competition. We are also pleased to announce that we have also associated with SCC Online and Eastern Book Company as the official knowledge partner of the Competition. Further, we are also honored that The SCC Online blog will be official Media Partner and Practical Lawyer will be the Magazine Partner for the competition.
Team Composition & Eligibility:
- All teams shall consist of a maximum of three participants (two members designated as ‘Speaker’ and one member designated as ‘Researcher’), enrolled as full-time L.L.B. students (both 3-year and 5-year programme) in the law school they represent at the time of the Competition.
- No person enrolled in a postgraduate law programme may act as a team member.
The problem for this edition of the moot is based on Competition Law and Constitutional Law.
Prizes worth Rs. 1.5 lakh and the top two teams will also secure 1-month internship at Gaggar and Partners, New Delhi.
- Commencement of Registration: June 26th, 2018
- Release of the Moot Proposition: June 30th, 2018
- Last date of Submission of Memorials: August 20th, 2018
- Oral Rounds: August 31st to September 02nd, 2018
For any information kindly contact Moot Court Organizing Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org or call:
- SourabhPancholi (Student Convener): 957401098
- Aayush Kothari (Student Co-Convener): 769848682