CONFERENCE: International Conference on Public Policy Affairs
CALL FOR PAPERS:
Department of Public Policy, Mount Carmel College, Bengaluru in association with Impact and Policy research Institute (IMPRI), New Delhi invite papers on the theme ‘Exploring Policy Making’. Members from the academia, industry, research scholars and civil society are encouraged to participate in the conference.
- Macro Socio-Economic Policies and their Impact
- Policy on Environment and Sustainable Development in Global South
- Foreign Policy as Public Policy
- Analysis of Governance and Public Policy
- Role of Civil Society (citizenry, think-tanks, private sector and NGOs) in policy making
- Abstracts must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Abstracts should be around 300 words clearly mentioning:
- Conclusion contribution towards policy making
DEADLINE FOR REGISTRATION: 25TH AUGUST, 2018.’
- Last Date for Submission of Abstracts: July 31st, 2018
- Notification on Acceptance of Abstracts: August 5th, 2018
- Last Date for Submission of Full Papers: August 25th, 2018
- Notification of Acceptance of Full Paper and Schedule of Paper Presentation: August 28th, 2018
Phone: (+91) 9663330994, Email: email@example.com.