CALL FOR PAPERS: Developmental Issues and Challenges in India after Economic Reforms.
We are pleased to inform inform you that we will be going to publish an edited Book with International Standard Book Number (ISBN), on the topic of “Developmental Issues and Challenges in India after Economic Reforms”
THEME: Developmental Issues and Challenges in India after Economic Reforms.
- Theoretical Debates on relationship between growth and development
- Measurement of Development Challenges
- Political economy of current growth euphoria and questioning current development paradigm
- Causes of growing regional disparities: Disaggregated Analysis
- Falling growth elasticity of poverty and declining employment elasticity of output.
- Development and dispossession in India
- Economic Inequality – sources, determinants and challenges.
- Changes in labour market in post reforms period
- Investment in human capital and social capital.
- Rural Transformation, Income & Employment
- Diversification and Structural Change
- Status & Strains in Rural Economy- Agriculture & Rural Non-Farm Sector
- Challenge of Poverty & Social Exclusion.
- Rural Industrialization, Including MSMEs
- Rural-Urban Linkages- Rural Towns as Growth Poles
- Identifying Drivers & Stumbling Blocks of Development.
Any other sub-theme related to theme
- Articles must be no more than 6000 words, including endnotes and references. Longer articles will not be processed.
- Contributions should be sent preferably by email.
- Articles should be accompanied by an abstract of a maximum of 200-250 words along-with 3-5 keywords.
- Graphs and charts need to be prepared in MS Office (Word/Excel) and are preferable to material prepared in jpeg formats.
- Receipt of Abstracts/articles will be acknowledged by email within 3-4 weeks.
- Papers are invited from Academicians, Practitioners, and Research Scholars to submit their original research paper on the particular sub-theme or any topic related to the theme of Book.
- The last date of submission is 15th September 2018. The soft copy of the article will be mailed to: email@example.com
- Styles and Formats
- Page setup:
- 1 inch (equal to 2.54 cms) margin on all sides
- Gutter: .5 inch (equal to 1.27 cm) on left for documents that are to be bound on the left
- Page size A4 (please be careful in this as default for most installations of Word is Letter size, which is not used in India)
- Any non-ornamental font such as Times New Roman.
- Size: Heading 14 points Sub-headings 13 points and content 12 Points
- Paragraphs formatting:
- Alignment: Justified
- Left and Right Indent: 0
- Special: None
- Spacing Before and After Paragraph: 6 points
- Line Spacing: 1.5 lines.
- Footnotes, References, Bibliography and Citations
APA 6th Edition style you have to adopt, please maintain complete uniformity throughout the paper. Avoid giving endnote, instead of that give In-text citation. In case of doubt, contact us. Whatever is not your own writing MUST be properly cited and referenced.
For Query, Contact on: +91-7898587351