CALL FOR PAPERS: Innovative Management Practices for Sustainable Development
We are pleased to inform inform you that we will be going to publish an edited Book with International Standard Book Number (ISBN), on the topic of Innovative Management Practices for Sustainable Development
THEME: Innovative Management Practices for Sustainable Development
- Sustainable Economy
- Sustainable Environment
- Sustainable Agriculture
- Education for Sustainable Development
- Sustainable Development Goals
- Management and Sustainable Development
- Case Studies on Sustainable Business Practices
- Redefining the Role of Business for Sustainable Development
- Competitive Advantage and Sustainability
- Corporate Ethics & Effective Governance
- Financial Management Practices for Sustainability
- HR’s Role in Building a Sustainable Enterprise
Any other sub-theme related to theme
- Articles must be no more than 6000 words, including endnotes and references. Longer articles will not be processed.
- Contributions should be sent preferably by email.
- Articles should be accompanied by an abstract of a maximum of 200-250 words along-with 3-5 keywords.
- Graphs and charts need to be prepared in MS Office (Word/Excel) and are preferable to material prepared in jpeg formats.
- Receipt of Abstracts/articles will be acknowledged by email within 3-4 weeks.
- Papers are invited from Academicians, Practitioners, and Research Scholars to submit their original research paper on the particular sub-theme or any topic related to the theme of Book.
- The last date of submission is 15th September 2018. The soft copy of the article will be mailed to: email@example.com
- Styles and Formats
- Page setup:
- 1 inch (equal to 2.54 cms) margin on all sides
- Gutter: .5 inch (equal to 1.27 cm) on left for documents that are to be bound on the left
- Page size A4 (please be careful in this as default for most installations of Word is Letter size, which is not used in India)
- Any non-ornamental font such as Times New Roman.
- Size: Heading 14 points Sub-headings 13 points and content 12 Points
- Paragraphs formatting:
- Alignment: Justified
- Left and Right Indent: 0
- Special: None
- Spacing Before and After Paragraph: 6 points
- Line Spacing: 1.5 lines.
- Footnotes, References, Bibliography and Citations
APA 6th Edition style you have to adopt, please maintain complete uniformity throughout the paper. Avoid giving endnote, instead of that give In-text citation. In case of doubt, contact us. Whatever is not your own writing MUST be properly cited and referenced.
For Query, Contact on: +91-7898587351