CALL FOR PAPERES: JOURNAL OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY STUDIES, NLU JODHPUR.
The Journal of Intellectual Property Studies (JIPS) is an open-access, bi-annual, student run journal published by National Law University, Jodhpur. The journal is a platform wherein ideas can be exchanged between policy makers, practitioners, scholars and students about the latest developments in the field of Intellectual Property and other related laws.
The Journal is presently soliciting submissions for its Volume 2, Issue 2, to be released tentatively in February, 2019. Undergraduate students, post-graduate students, practitioners, faculty and other academicians are invited to contribute to the journal in the form of articles, essays, notes, comments, case analysis and book reviews. Guidelines for the submissions are provided below.
- Manuscripts may be submitted via email to the Editors in Chief at email@example.com.
- Each manuscript may have up to two authors. In case of joint authorship, the author shall intimate the Board of the name, credentials and contact details of the intended co-author.
- All submitted manuscripts shall be original. Any form of plagiarism would lead to immediate rejection of the submission.
- Manuscripts previously published shall not be accepted for publication.
- The Journal accepts submissions on a rolling basis. The last date for submission of manuscripts to be published in Issue 2, Volume 2 is 5 November, 2018.
- For specific guidelines regarding formatting, citations, word limits and submission procedures, please refer to mentioned link .