CALL FOR APPLICATIONS: CALL FOR CAMPUS AMBASSADOR AT The International Convention on Sustainable Trade and Standards (ICSTS).
The ICSTS Campus Ambassador program will select a few dedicated individuals who will help ICSTS in spreading out and reaching all the stakeholders and potential participants. The Campus Ambassadors will also attend the conference for free – as volunteers, making sure that everything is executed smoothly. They will not only be awarded a certificate from the Quality Council of India and the United Nations Forum on Sustainability Standards, but they will also get to learn a lot about sustainability standards and trade by attending different sessions by high level governmental, intergovernmental, and corporate speakers, gain experience in marketing, sales, and event management, and get a special mention on the ICSTS website.
Who should apply?
- Motivated and dedicated students enrolled in sustainability/trade/international relations/environmental, or any other related courses in renowned Universities, preferably with prior experience in event management or marketing
- Students actively involved in Model United Nations/Parliamentary debate programs
- Circulate the e-posters through email, mailing-list, WhatsApp, Facebook, and Twitter
- Paste posters in common areas like library, canteen, gymkhana and popular hangouts
- Utilize official institute website and social media to spread awareness amongst students
- Talk to Student Council & Institute Newsletter Teams to promote the program
- Ensure a pre-defined number of registrations from your campus
- Depending on the expertise and background of the ambassadors, they will be divided into different functions, namely, volunteer, photographer, rapporteur, content writer, etc. (Opportunity for volunteering experience will depend on the performance in pre-event work, including number of registrations ensured)
- Certificate by Quality Council of India and United Nations Forum on Sustainability Standards
- Experience in organizing and managing an international convention
- Free entry into the convention
- A chance to attend sessions by highly renowned and positioned individuals from all over the world, including some prominent Indian ministers, United Nations professionals, and corporate heads
- Recognition on the official website once the task is completed
- Screening of CV
- Brief telephonic conversation
DEADLINE: Applications close on 10th August, 2018.