Call for Papers: The India Public Policy Network (IPPN), Unievrsity of Delhi.
The India Public Policy Network (IPPN), an affiliate of the Asia Pacific Public Policy Network (AP-PPN), will be hosting the 2019 Conference at the Conference Centre, University of Delhi, India, on February 4-6, 2019
- The aim of this workshop is to bring together scholars of Public Policy, Public Administration and Public Management from universities and development sectors in India to present their work and engage in discussions on public policy issues. The forum will offer ample opportunities to build networks for future collaborative research Politics and Public Policy is the theme of the conference.
- We invite papers exploring the links between the policy sciences and science of politics and how politics shapes, and is shaped by, public policy. Theoretical and empirical papers shedding light on the opportunities and constraints of different political mechanisms and institutional arrangements, and social and economic contexts shaping public policy are welcome.
The IPPN Conference 2019 invites three categories of proposals for papers on politics and public policy.
- Thematic Panels,
- Special Panel on the Capacity for Sustaining Swachh Bharat Mission (Grameen),
- Individual papers on any aspect of politics and public policy.
- Proposals for thematic panels must be accompanied by a 300 words description of the theme, in addition to tentative list of at least 5 papers including authors’ names, institutional affiliation, short bio and contact details.
- Proposals for SBM(G) or individual papers should include 300 words abstracts as well as authors’ name, institutional affiliation, short bio and contact details.
- Please send abstracts to: firstname.lastname@example.org by 15th September, 2018. Acceptance decisions will be conveyed by 30th September, 2018.
Convenor: Professor Satyajit Singh, Department of Political Science, Faculty of Social Sciences, University of Delhi, Delhi 110007, India.
CONTACT: Email: email@example.com