Dates: October 11-13, 2018
Room No 410, Fourth Floor,
Indian Social Institute,
10 Institutional Area, Lodhi Road,
New Delhi – 110003.
- Gender identity and socio-economic factors
- Role of women in development
- Caregivers and household tasks
- Gender inequality, care, and family well-being
- Uncompensated care, unpaid work, and social values
- Issues of inequality and invisibility of women’s work
- Gender equality and sustainable development
- Gender equality public policies
IMPORTANT DATES AND DETAILS:
Last Date for Submission of Abstracts: At the earliest
Last Date for Intimation of Selected Abstracts: 15th July, 2018
Last Date for Submission of Full Paper: 15th August, 2018
Last date for Registration: 30thAugust, 2018
Seminar Date: 11th – 13th October, 2018
Last Date for Submission of Revised Paper: 30th October, 2018
Participants: 50 persons
Venue: Indian Social Institute, New Delhi
Seminar In-Charge: Dr. Archana Sinha and Dr. Balram Rao
Contact No: # 9818197302
E-Mail for Correspondence: firstname.lastname@example.org
- It is mandatory for all the paper presenters and participants to register for the seminar by sending an e-mail ( email@example.com ) before 30th August, 2018 positively.
- Accommodation for outstation paper presenters will be provided.
- Please note that the Seminar will not extend any travel assistance.
Guidelines for Abstract Submission:
- An abstract not exceeding 300 words to be sent in MS Word, Times New Roman, 12 Font with 1.5 line spacing to firstname.lastname@example.org due date. The abstract must contain:
- Title of the paper: Times New Roman, 14 Font, Bold.
- Seminar Sub-Theme: Must indicate the sub-theme of the Seminar under which the paper falls.
- Author Details: Name with title (Prof./Dr./Mr./Ms.), Designation, Affiliation (Institution),Full
Correspondence Address, Email ID and Mobile Number.
- Abstract: Must contain rationale, objective, data and methods, expected findings, and central argument. Only selected abstracts will be invited for presentation in the Seminar.
Full Paper Submission:
- On the intimation of the selection of abstracts, the author will have to write the full paper and submit it by the due date. Full paper should not be more than 8000 words (including references).
- The style sheet of the EPW is to be used for writing the full paper. It can be downloaded from http://www.epw.in/style-sheet.html.
- Paper presentation will be allowed only after receiving the full paper.
The selected papers will be published in an edited book by a reputed publisher. Therefore, the effort should be to submit quality papers to be included in the publication.
For official brochure and registration form – Click here
Information Courtesy – http://www.kmcollege.ac.in