CALL FOR APPLICATIONS: Campaign Leader Programme, LAW MANTRA.
“Law Mantra” (headquarters New Delhi) (Registration No 150 in Book No.4 Vol No 3, 603 0f 2018) is not for profit organisation running for the purpose of enhancing legal academics and legal awareness in the society and in the practice of the same.
“Law Mantra” is a body of Jurists, Advocates, Academicians and Students running for the purpose of enhancing legal academics and legal awareness in the society and in the practice of the same. We at Law Mantra enable people to take responsibility for the situation of the deprived Indian women and children and so motivate them to seek resolution through individual and collective action thereby enabling women and children to realize their full potential.
Eligibility: Students who are Pursuing B.A LL.B, LL.B degree course and residing in NCR/Delhi region only shall be eligible
- Outstanding command of the English and Hindi language.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong strategic thinker.
- Must have basic fundamental computer knowledge.
- Must be able to devote at least 2 hours on Saturday or Sunday from August 1st, 2018 to April 30th, 2019.The hours are flexible.
- Organizing Legal AID Camp/ Legal Awareness in NCR Region.
- Conducting Legal Literacy Programmes (LLPs) for different audiences in NCR Region.
- Conducting Classes for unprivileged section of Society.
- Prepare Legal News on Daily/Weekly/Fortnightly/ Monthly Basis in Hindi and English.
- Update Law Mantra Page on Legal News
- Identity card
- Certificate of Appreciation
- Social Impact and Recognition
- Send your updated cv with SOP (Maximum 600 Words) to firstname.lastname@example.org cc email@example.com for the post of Campaign Leader Programme.
- Send your updated cv to firstname.lastname@example.org cc email@example.com for the post of Campus Manager.
- For more details call us on +91-9310053923