CONFERENCE: One Day International Seminar on Human Rights & Persons with Disabilities
“Law Mantra” (headquarters New Delhi) (Registration No 150 in Book No.4 Vol No 3, 603 0f 2018) is not for profit organisation running for the purpose of enhancing legal academics and legal awareness in the society and in the practice of the same.
“Law Mantra” is a body of Jurists, Advocates, Academicians and Students running for the purpose of enhancing legal academics and legal awareness in the society and in the practice of the same. We at Law Mantra enable people to take responsibility for the situation of the deprived Indian women and children and so motivate them to seek resolution through individual and collective action thereby enabling women and children to realize their full potential.
- Social Integration and Challenges
- Human Rights of women, children & sex workers
- Discrimination and Human Rights violation
- The role of National Human Right Commission in promotion and protection of Human Right
- Human Rights of Indigenous people
- Mob Lynching and Vigilantism
- Conflict between IPR/Business Law and Human Rights
- Disability as a Social Impairment
- Social Model of Disabilities and Human Rights
- Disability and Human Rights: Legal Framework
- International Humanitarian Law and Rights of Persons with Disabilities
- Healthcare and Disability
- Medical Professionals and Interaction with Persons with Disabilities
- Reproductive Rights of Women with Disabilities: International Human Rights Perspective
- Right to Education and Persons with Disabilities
- Right to Employment and Disability
- Healthcare and Treatment of Persons with Disabilities: A Issue of Consent
- Healthcare and Privacy Issues related to Persons with Disabilities
- Comparative study on Disability Laws and Policies
- Indian Laws and UNCRPD: Future of Disability Laws
Note: These Themes are not exhaustive; Authors are open to work on any topic related to above-mentioned theme.
Procedure for Submission of Abstracts:
Abstract (of about 250 words) should be sent as an attachment in a word file. Abstracts will be peer reviewed before they are accepted.
The following information, in the given format, should be send along with the Abstract:
- Name of the Participant
- Official Designation/Institution Details
- Address and Email id
- Title of Abstract
The subject line of Email should read as: ‘Abstract Submission for International Seminar on Human Rights & Persons with Disabilities”.
- The title of the paper should be followed by Name, Designation, Name of the Organization / University / Institution and Email address. It is mandatory to mention Email address, as all fu- ture correspondence will be through it.
- Name and details of Co-author, if any.
- The paper should be typed in MS WORD format (preferably 2007 or 2010).
- The paper must be in single column lay out with margins justified on both sides.
- The sub heading should be in font size 12, bold and Times New Roman, left aligned.
- The main text should be in font size 12, Normal, Times New Roman, 1.5 spacing and Justified.
- The length of paper should not exceed 6,000 words (including footnotes). Exceeding the word limit may lead to rejection of papers.
- All references must be in the form of footnotes with font size 10 and should be according to the Bluebook 19th Edition.
- Submission of Abstract : 25th September, 2018
- Confirmation of abstract selection : 30th September, 2018
- Registration : 20th October, 2018
- Submission of Full paper : 27th November, 2018
- Seminar Date : 2nd December, 2018
For any queries, feel free to drop email to firstname.lastname@example.org Human Rights & Persons with Disabilities or call on +91- 9310053923, +91-9667822453.