MOOT COURT : SHRI.KONERU LAKSHAMAIAH MEMORIAL FIRST ALL INDIA MOOT COURT COMPETITION, 2018
SHRI.KONERU LAKSHAMAIAH MEMORIAL ALL INDIA MOOT COURT COMPETITION, 2018 will be conducted by COLLEGE OF LAW, KONERU LAKSHAMAIAH EDUCATIONAL FOUNDATION, (Declared as deemed to be University U/S 3 of UGC Act, 1956), in KL University Campus VADDESWARAM-522502, Guntur Dt., Andhra Pradesh
The Competition is restricted to bona-fide undergraduate students of recognized Colleges/Institutions/Universities who are currently pursuing their Bachelor’s Degree in Law i.e. 3 year LLB or 5 year Integrated or Honours’ LLB Programme with all combinations on a regular basis.
- Participating Team shall identify the ‘two Students-Speakers’ and ‘one Research Associate’ in Registration Form.
- Except on the sole discretion of Organizing Committee, no substitution of names of the speakers and Research Associate shall be allowed.
- No extra member or observer shall be allowed.
- Any number of teams will be allowed to register and participate in the competition from the same College/Institution /University
- The Registration Fee is INR 2000/- per team payable through Demand Draft only, taken favour of ‘The Principal, College of Law, KLEF’ payable at ‘Vaddeeswaram, Guntur Dt’.
- Download the Registration Form from the official website, http://www.kluniversity.in
- Scan the duly filled in Registration Form and Demand Draft. Send them both via e-mail to email@example.com on or before 15 TH SEPTEMBER 2018.
- Send the Original Demand Draft along with the Registration Form (Hard Copy) in an envelope addressed to “The Chief Coordinator, SHRI.KONERU LAKSHAMAIAH MEMORIAL FIRST NATIONAL LEVEL MOOT COURT COMPETITION, 2018, College of Law, KLEF, Vaddeswaram-522502. It shall be sent through speed post only.
- Registration Forms received after 15th September 2018 may be considered for registration at the discretion of organizers
- NOTIFICATION OF COMPETITION RULES WITH MOOT PROBLEMS – 08.2018
- LAST DATE FOR REGISTRATION OF PARTICIPATING TEAMS BY EMAIL – 09.2018
- INAUGURAL FUNCTION OF THE COMPETITION – 09.2018
- LAST DATE FOR RECEIPT OF HARD COPIES OF WRITTEN MEMORIALS – 09.2018
- PRELIMINARY ROUNDS – 09.2018
- FINALS OF MOOT COURT COMPETITION – 09.2018
- VALEDICTORY FUNCTION – 09.2018