About Student Law Review
The Maharashtra National Law University, Aurangabad, (M.S) Student Law Review is a student- edited, peer-reviewed, bi-annual law journal under faculty supervision aimed at an inter- disciplinary approach towards legal research. It focuses on issues related to various aspects of laws and emerging trends of legal issues.
Categories for Submission
The Student Editorial Committee of SLR is pleased to invite submissions from:
- Academicians and Professionals;
- Members of the Bar and Bench;
- Government Officials; Research Scholars; and
The journal does not restrict its scope to any particular legal sphere or area; hence the theme of the submissions may revolve around any contemporary issues of law and allied disciplines. The Student Editorial Committee of SLR invites submissions under the following heads:
- Research Papers: The word limit should range between 4000-6000 words.
- Notes and Comments: The word limit should range between 3000-4500 words
- Case Comments: The word limit should range between 2000-3000 words.
- Book Reviews: The word limit should range between 1500-2500 words.
- The above specified word limits shall be exclusive of footnotes
- The citations must conform to the Bluebook, 19th Edition.
- Submissions should be in Times New Roman font, font size 12 with 1.5 line spacing, text justified and 1.0-inch margins on all sides of A4 sheet.
- Footnotes should be in Times New Roman font, font size 10 with 1.0 line spacing.
- *Endnotes are not allowed.
- Headings should be as follows Main Heading (Center-aligned) Sub-Heading (Left-aligned)
- Graphics, Charts, Tables and Diagrams should be numbered consecutively and included in the body of the research.
- Submissions must be compatible with Microsoft Word 2007 or a higher version.
Guidelines for Submission
- Research papers, notes and comments must be accompanied by an abstract of not more than 250 words.
- Co-authorship up to two authors is allowed. The submissions must be mailed at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The submissions must be original work of the author(s). 15% in toto and 10% from a single source with acknowledgment will be considered within the permissible limits of plagiarism.
- Submitted entries must not have been sent for consideration at any other place for presentation or publication.
The last date for submission of full Research Paper/Notes/Comments/Case Comment and Book Review is up to 21st September,2018, 11:59 PM. All submissions will go through rounds of scrutiny and the shortlisted contributors will be duly informed.
All future queries maybe addressed to email@example.com
For Brochure – Click Here